Monday, July 18, 2011

Should I text her tonight?

Okay so we went on a date to the movies last wednesday. We are on summer break from school (we're both juniors in high school) so the only time we will see each other is when we plan to hang out. So after the date, the next time I texted her was friday night. We had some good conversation and then I said "i had a good time with you the other night, hopefully we can do it again soon" and she replied "ya i had a really good time too!" I was starting to get a little tipsy though so I told her I had to go and I would text her the next day. So the next afternoon I texted her, we talked for maybe an hour and then she didn't text me back. Our messages back and forth weren't short either, she should've responded. Anyways I imagine she just forgot or something. Basically she's texted me first twice in the month or so we have had a thing. I guess she's just a girl who doesn't text first very often. I didn't text her yesterday and really I haven't acted that desperate at all texting-wise (I text her maybe 2 out of 4 days). Should I wait until she texts me before I talk to her again or should I text her tonight and ask her out on a second date?

No comments:

Post a Comment