Monday, July 18, 2011

Do people get an enhanced sense of touch when getting tipsy off of beer?

I noticed, especially after tonight, that whenever I get buzzed or tipsy off of beer or alcohol my sense of touch feels like its enhanced kind of like when you're on ecstasy. When I touched my arms, the part that was touched by hand would have this weird but good tingling sensation. And whenever anyone touched me it felt really good.. but not as good as when your on ecstasy. And no I did not take any other drugs and no beer was not laced. I drank beer from the can, and was holding onto it the whole entire night so it would be impossible for anyone to drop anything in it. Also I noticed that when I'm drunk or tipsy off of actual alcohol - not beer - my lips and nose get a little numb. What does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment