Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Did I waste my life for 10 years?

Alright i had a 10 year relationship with a married woman, when this relationship started we were both married at the time. I later divorced down the road, but our relationship continued. We had our bumbs in the road on getting together, but back in august and september i had the chance to be with someone else, well it ended up that she fought to keepme on her life, to where she was here waiting for me one day after i gt off work to ell me that she told her husband that she didn't love him anymore and that she didn't want to live there anymore. She ask me if there was a chance for us. And with the years we have been together i said yes and stayed inthe relationship with her, but i didn't push the issue. Then back in April her husband found out about us and now she is willing to give her a marriage a shot. She told me that he told her that he didn't think she was serious back in sept. Which i am finding hard to believe. And she has told me that she would be with me right now if things went the way she wanted them to go

No comments:

Post a Comment