Monday, July 18, 2011

Is this considered Sexual Assault or Harassment?

The Christmas of 2009 I was laying on my grandmas couch at about 11 somethin pm..I'm 18. My older cousin who's 30 comes in alittle tipsy. He keeps leaning ontop of me & telling me I'm beautiful & rubbing my hair & saying leave those highschool boys alone. Then he left, came back leaned over me & kept asking me for a kiss then kissing my forehead repeatly. I pulled away & he left came back & did it again & kept asking for a kiss & leaning ontop of me. I was scared & eventually got up to sleep in my grandmas room. I haven't told anyone at all about it except a friend. I wasn't sure if ishould tell an adult, get the police..is it too late? I'm afraid of him. I won't let him be alone with any of my girl cousins. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment