Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Find it impossible to talk about my problems?

Yesterday was a weird day. I decide that I wanted to end my live, but everything seemed to work against me. I was walking around places I have not seen before in my neighbour hood and regularly end up walking in cycles. Than after a hour I sat down. I was trying to do something ( to end my live), but two police men came and asked me very quickly what I was doing. Without even getting the chance to explain myself, they grabbed my by the arm and forced my into their police car. They had mistaken me for somebody ells who committed a serious offence and let me go after after it got solved.After that, I did something that made me very sick and I started to constantly throw up in the middle of the street, I was forced to get treatment and I told them what I did, but I manged to lie about everything. Why I did it and when I did it.They treated me and let me go. Why is it so hard for me to just talk about my problems after I had so many chances to do so? I pretty sure i'm going to try again but this time do it properly. Don't make conclusions based on stupid assumptions. You don't know me, so you can't understand. I'm 18 years old and male.

No comments:

Post a Comment