Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Help wit this all girl plz!!!! girls opion thx?

ell this is how it goes down. me and this chick have known each other for about 3 almost four years. she had a big crush on me so i asked her out we dated for a good time it was great had fun. than she broke up wit me. we didnt talk and she wanted me back and i still liked her. then she broke up wit me once more. well u get the point. after a few months we became friends once again and the feeling came back so i got close and asked her out bad mistake. she said no im not ready. we talked this and that chilled here and there we dated in between that time. but when ever im in the sack wit some chick i think of her. later on like about a month ago she started to get close like before. so when the time was right BOOM. i droped the ball ignored her for a week. then she got all up on me like for and next thing i no im in her room chillin wit her not she is posten thing up on fb like goodnight <3 <3 and random as guys liking it and she aint replying my text. im ******* confused bro help me out. wats going on wit her wat should i do i really like her? thx

No comments:

Post a Comment