Sunday, July 17, 2011

I know this is seirously wrong... but does he like me?

So I like this guy. I'm 17 and he's 39. He's one of my mom's friends and he has a girlfriend. However, a few nights ago we all met up and he told me that the next time I come to visit (we're currently on vacation in his hometown) that I should give him a call; then he asked me when my flight was to go home and told me that I should stay longer. Later that night I got rather tipsy off a few drinks and he and his girlfriend helped me. The next day, he called me to ask me if I was okay and he said that watching me last night was hard to stand. Then he asked me when I was leaving again and I told him I might actually be staying a week longer and he said that that would be best because we would be able to meet again. Is he just being nice? Or could he possibly like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment